http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/343/asInline.html

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Beginning

I've been desperately devising ways in which I can keep in contact with everyone who I know while I'm skipping the border er... studying abroad ehem*cough-cough*. So as many trusted people have instructed me, I am starting my very first blog!

So here you can find funny stories, embarrassing occurrences and incredibly drawn out rants! I hope you enjoy. I'll also be posting my better pictures, for the awful, embarrassing, completely immature, pictures... well that's what Facebook is for!

2 comments:

starletblaze said...

Yay Kira! Now we can hear about all your fun/random adventures!

Jordan said...

Hey there- cute blog! Hope you don't mind I added your blog to mine so I can keep up with all your adventures! Can't wait to see some pics of your travels (c: